GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Please send soup.
Very sick.
Can’t move, unless running to restroom.
Remember me fondly.
Still send soup!

:four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

brings a nice hot bowl of homemade tamatoe basil soup with some fish crackers on the side to Wiccan

Careful it’s really hot, I also have clam chowder, chicken noodle and egg drop soup.

:bowl_with_spoon:

5 Likes

I think it might be because there are more people online in wow now, because of the remote learning and people working from home. People really can’t go anywhere or do anything besides eating out and shopping.

3 Likes

Not sick but please feed me as well. I’m super hungry! Haven’t ate lunch/dinner yet.

3 Likes

It’s in there somewhere!

https://media.giphy.com/media/YknxDq7L5YGe8UiSri/giphy.gif

9 Likes

Morning all

6 Likes

gives Escha New England clam chowder soup and soup crackers

This will be too heavy for Wiccan to have, so hear you go, enjoy!

:bowl_with_spoon:

3 Likes

I would like a symbol/emoji by the title so I can easily depict out where the lounge is at. Oh and hai guys ** waves ** I was wondering why I seen no lounge on the frontpage. Just hit me, I didn’t get around to posting or looking at any cute stuff in here.

Oh and yeaaa for raid release today. Hope everyone is having fun.

2 Likes

The lounge window shades shakes as whirling blades can be heard outside. A dwarf rappels down from some large flying vehicle

“We’re good boys, take her up!”

The rope the dwarf rappled down is pulled up as Goulgrim steps inside.

“How are Ye lounge goers?”

4 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders in.)

3 Likes

“It’s truly a shame I would be inside wow trying to get gear but apparently it’s broken! Dang humans can’t make anything o quality!”

1 Like

“I would be there, if I could.”

“By the forums it seems a large percentage of the wow clan can’t enjoy the game right now. So basically the whole community gotta wait an extra day! Another day closer to you joining us.”

1 Like

“I wish I could heal that fast.”

“Consider if we were our characters. Forsaken could just go find a unbroken arm and boom it’s done. We dwarves? I would truly enjoy a stoneform irl.”

1 Like

“We got healers too. I’d just go to one of them.”

“Not a Paladin or priest lass, the light burns Ye undead! But either way I must be headed off to bed. Good luck in this lounge.”

“We have healers. Don’t have to be Forsaken.”

2 Likes

appears as a mirage in the distance beyond the shadowlands

Good morning lounge :squid:

2 Likes

Nina, if you are out there? Are you wearing a blue wig?