GD: Feedback: Embers of Neltharion (10.1) Announcement

Lets provide feedback outside the council, that forum part is already ignored by Devs, so it’s better to have another thread with a bigger sample.

The most anticipated from a mount collector point of view, it’s the new mounts, I just expect the rewards have a good progress, so far DF has done a good job, except for mounts like https://www.wowhead.com/item=201440/reins-of-the-liberated-slyvern from Brezeebiter which has a 2-3 hours respawn that doesn’t provide gameplay and change the game to be an afk waiting room.

Regarding the dragon raiding mounts and the new one, I’m getting tired of only 4-5 options even with the customizations, If Devs can’t implement dragon raiding to old mounts at the moment, I’d like to see the customizations saved like transmogs and then you can summon a random customization from those saved sets, right now if I want to use a black protodrake and then a red one, I’ve to change the mount color in the “barber” point, Let us save 20-30 slots of premade customizations and summon from that pool.

1 Like

I am excited for cross faction guilds. My guild is currently split between two factions. We maintain two guilds and a community to connect people in game, and it will be nice to just shove everyone into one guild again.

Most of the patch looks great, honestly. My one sadness is that Dracthyr are still stuck using flying mounts to fly. I wish they would just let us use our own appearance as a dragonriding skin. I didn’t expect them too, but I have to admit that I still held out hope that they would bring Soar more in line with dragonriding this patch, but alas. :frowning:

Am excited for the new drake and new races though.

1 Like

So what makes you think they will listen to General Discussion?

Ash’Adar was bug at the begining of the month and evokers could fly, it looks great.

I’d like to see more glyps and effects for classes but Devs said again that pvp will be impacted…:confused:

Nothing, but at least it’s more feedback for council members and Devs if they actually check GD :man_shrugging: , In the past we got some responses here but sometimes Devs reply once and don’t do any follow up.

1 Like

Yeh, I saw that. I missed the bug as I logged in too late. Though if you wanna see that in game you can still go to Throne of the Four Winds and fly with the buff you get at the end. That is normal flight though, and while I would love a normal flying skill for old world, what I was hoping for was for some dragonriding talents that would at least give Soar some in air regen or something so it was more in line with dragonriding and less like a big hop. :frowning:

2 Likes

Dracthyr should be able to soar in place of Dragonriding.
I’d say expand it to druids and demon hunters too. Makes sense.

I’d also like to see some skeletal dragon mount options for Death Knights or anyone else that’d like to use them. It’s a shame the skeletal protodrake that was the reward for playing through the starting zone on classic isn’t a replacer option for dragon riding, same for the warrior class hall mount.

2 Likes

Don’t use primal storms or mega storms as the template for the new assaults.

Spend more than 10 minutes on open world content.

Stop being boring this expansion :tired_face:

1 Like

All I want is for Soar to work like DragonRiding for Drac’thyr.

2 Likes

I havent read through in detail all of the notes yet so I will need to do more research, but one thing I would still like is a dragonriding hover option, aka the dragon would just float in one spot like a hummingbird so you could go afk or alt tab without worrying about something spawning on the ground and killing you, also making it more clear for professions when you have collected all the skill point items for the week

1. Really looking forward to cross-faction guilds in 10.1!
  2. Biggest ask relates to the tier sets AND the new upgrade system:

Can we please get some kind of simpler way to collect LFR tier appearances? After the change to lock out getting lower level tier pieces once you have a higher ilvl tier piece (which I think is good to help players that use LFR for gearing/primary content), it just made collecting LFR sets a massive headache. In order to get all of the appearances, we now need:

1. The actual gear item (tier or off-piece)
  2. Catalyst charges
  3. So much valor (or the new flight stones & crests)

Can we have it so that LFR appearances from a given wing have a chance to be awarded at the end of a run? Let people keep the actual token, but give everyone else a shot at an appearance item. This can even be just for the season so that people have to go back to the old drops once the season is over.

Currently it’s a headache b/c LFR ends up being the most annoying set to complete with the new rules in place. Again, good rules for those gearing up in LFR, horrible for people collecting the transmog.

1 Like

True, this is also part of a thread in the CC forums but Devs don’t interact or response at this: * Please Reconsider Group Loot Only in Vault

I think Devs just avoid this issue because LFR will be available in next expansions via a NPC and they don’t care about players that want to collect a transmog now. Devs should fix this kind of things now by implementing new ways to earn those sets, maybe a currency from LFR that you can use to buy a cosmetic version of the set.

Seriously, there are so many ways to fix it. Why can I get a currency in PvP to buy old appearances but I can’t do that with old raids. Even if it’s just the LFR appearance that I can buy, it just averts a massive headache.

1 Like

Delighted with it all BUT will you fix my bugged Trading Post before 10.1??

they listened when GD whined about blizz making world quests daily reset and then reverted their decision

Yeah I don’t think that was the GD whine they listened to… even tho it was in sync with the one that they did.

if it was a popular demand that they actually thought of making them daily reset who did they listen to to stop?

To whom they already listen to for feedback. Their internal feedback and mythic raiders. They don’t listen to us plebs unless we shake the rafters.

1 Like

You know how there’s the raszageth skin for the protodrake mount?
Just give us another one of those replacement skins that is our own dracthyr character.
They could also add a similar animal form of some sort for druids.

Nothing really changes but the visuals. Soar is still the same as it was.
All restrictions associated with the mount and soar are in place.
Easy peasy.

1 Like