Gauging interest in fresh reroll Guild

Hello everyone, I am looking to gauge interest in a fresh reroll guild to build a team and community moving into 8.3 and Shadowlands. I am a returning player that has had a few problems finding the right guild and thought that maybe there are others out there like myself that would like to find a group of like-minded individuals to hang out with in game and to start doing some end game content with.

The goal of this guild would be to hit level cap, start running some mythic+ dungeons and start running normal raids and eventually move into heroics. Raiding experience is not required as we will work together to figure things out and find success as a group.

If you are a more casual player and just want a place to hang out and chat then you are more than welcome to do just that. Leveling and casual players are an important part of the game and you will face no pressure to do anything outside of that.

Details about the re-roll:

Server: Proudmoore (PST)

Faction: Alliance

Guild Name: Collected Company

Start Date: January 24th to start leveling beyond level 20

Members are welcome to level up to level 20 in preparation of the guild forming to allow players to choose allied races. If you plan on playing a level 55 DK or a demon hunter you will first need to get a character up to those levels before making the switch. This restriction will be lifted 3 weeks from the start of the guild forming.

Alt Characters: Alts that are pre-existing on the server or potential transfers in the future will be invited after hitting cap on your reroll character.

Times for Raids, Mythic+, BG’s and any other in game events will be determined if this gets off the ground and established. I am aware that the majority of reroll guilds fail shortly after starting but I am hopeful that enough dedicated people decide to really give this a shot. There is no rush or push to level cap and please play something that you enjoy and not what may be needed. We can always flush out roles in the future. Hoping to get at least 12-15 people interested before starting and will be looking for people with experience to help get this off the ground. Officer roles will be filled as needed in the future.

Above all else I would like this to be a place where you can look forward to log into each day and know you will have fun and talk to your friends. Everyone is welcome and I hope to hear from you. Thanks for reading and have fun out there.

What’s your reasoning for wanting people to level from 1 all the way to 120? Seems like a very specific requirement that I’ve never seen anyone ask for before.

do a search for reroll guilds in guild recruitment forums. you can see they happen very often. i havent seen alot lately tho.

Post on the guild recruitment forum is getting some traction. All welcome no wonder what your experience or playstyles :slight_smile:

This is starting on Friday the 24th. If you are looking for a fresh start or you’re returning from a break consider joining us. You can contact me on BNET @ Sinnicks#1267 if you have any questions.

I’m really interested in this just wish it was a EST time zone. I have a pretty set play window and have missed out on raids and other group content in the past when on previous west coast servers. My primary play time is 5-7 Pm pst (8-10pm est)

Hey Naturalise, I would like to say that we could make that work, but to be honest we have no set times for content just yet. You’re more than welcome to come check things out, but I get where you are coming from.

I’m still considering joining you guys. I love the idea of a fresh start guild. I might join up tonight and slowly work on an alliance character. Been primarily a Horde player.

I’m a recently converted Horde player myself. Been nice seeing things from the other side of the fence. And we would be happy to have you join us.

Reroll starts tomorrow. If you are a returning player looking for a place to meet new people and start fresh consider joining us.

Bumping this up :slight_smile:

Have around 30 members and looking for more people to join us.