Gathering professions mostly complete now

Since majority of players have maxed out mining/herbing/skinning etc and there are no more points to be spent on the already complete talent trees what do we do with the excess skill point drops?

Go outside and touch some grass.

2 Likes

Wow, how did you max out all mining?

I’ve been going out every week for at least a few hours of gathering and would need 260 more points still to complete all of the mining, metallurgy, and elements.

1 Like

We have? Well, that’s news to me. I better go have a word with my gatherer, because she seems to be at least a couple hundred points behind.

read: majority of players = exploiters

1 Like

Like most folks just playing the game. 11 hours average on weekdays around 19 on weekends and holidays. Just keeps racking up your skill points quickly.

Are you talking about skill points or knowledge points?

Knowledge points, the ones that make the arrows move around the circles, +10 perception when mining/herbing etc etc

Ahh ok.

In that case I think I speak for everyone when I call BS.

2 Likes

your choice i guess but not my fault you are poor at the gathering game. git gud my friend.

Hey how did you max it all??!

They didn’t

And if they did I hope they get banned because it would require cheating

They of course will deny this because they are trying to troll but failing at doing it well

Not possible yet.

I think i have completed at least about a tree and a half with both mining and herbing, one thing that i barely learned though, with weekly reset, be sure to go out there and do some mining and herbing, you can earn up to an additional 7 or more knowledge points.

That’s where I am on my main (this Hunter). I finished Mining Process and just capped out the Primal node and going back to finish out the top node before I bother with the other elemental specific nodes. To me, Metalurgy is terrible. No one wants to pay anything extra for better than 2* materials and I don’t gather 1* anymore unless I explode a Hardened node.

There are weakauras that will track weekly knowledge progression on each profession

I highly recommend them