Garrison Workman's Hammer NOT APPEARING

It should be appearing in the back of an abandoned wagon cart in Spires of Arak, and it hasn’t been there for several days

2 Likes

So I used Wowhead and apparently it is a phasing issue.

3 Likes

I haven’t been able to find the hammer either, nor can I seem to get to the Mysterious Mushrooms… that, unlike the hammer, I can see until I get about 5ft away from it and it phases out :frowning:

3 Likes

Confirmed that this bug is still preventing acquisition of the item. Unlike the Mysterious Mushrooms by Pinchwhistle Gearworks, the distance to the hammer and its location inside the cart have (so far) prevented me from flying in, landing, and looting.

I first noticed the issue after using the Spires of Arak treasure map and seeing the item on the mini-map. Each time I approached the location, the area would phase out (all mobs and interactive objects, including the hammer, would disappear from the screen) until I moved approximately 50 game-yards from the hammer’s location, at which point they reappear to tease and frustrate.
[Edit:]
I completed all quests in the zone, checking periodically to see if the phasing was linked to a particular quest, but at no time did the area normalize - it continued to phase out each time the cart is approached.

2 Likes

I have been able to find out the closest spot I can get to the Hammer (and see it) before everything phases out. You can see it at 42.6, 51.2 (42.6, 50.6 if your ok a small cliff) any closer and then the Hammer and all near by mobs phase out.
Really weird bug