Garrison Monuments cannot be changed/bugged, possibly new UI related

Just a heads up. The WoD Garrison Monuments cannot be changed. The changed display shows as ‘Empty’ for all options. If one has Monuments showing they remain and do not change. If one does not have any Monuments showing, they cannot place one. This was verified on 2 accounts, on 2 fresh OS and WoW installs. This is a minor bug and is perhaps new UI related. Perhaps the selection bar is not working so there can be no changes etc. Anyway, heads up.

Thanks!

47 Likes

Can confirm… still not working as of 11:45 EST 11.01.22

8 Likes

Can confirm this bug is in current retail in my and all my guildmates’ garrisons.

7 Likes

Same here, I only see the selection bar but nothing appears

7 Likes

@lorethon thx for info was wondering why I couldn’t change it

6 Likes

11-24-22 Still bugged

7 Likes

Still not working correctly. Please fix this I want my dragon to have some monuments in his garrison. Thanks

5 Likes

Confirmed, 12/19/2022 still bugged. Each option says “empty”

5 Likes

Still bugged. 12/22/22. Each option says empty.

4 Likes

Yup, still bugged as of 12/30.

6 Likes

I think at this point, you can assume that any bug introduced during the pre-patch period that doesn’t directly affect new expansion content or isn’t exploitable for gain by the smarter players, won’t be fixed any time soon.

The dumpster fires that pass for dungeons today affect far more people and they haven’t even said a peep about those issues.

I mean have they even re-added the transmog gear from the garrison buildings which they had removed a few years ago? Or Ordos? Garrison monuments will have to get in line.

2 Likes

Been working on my Master Draenor Crafter monument for a loooonnnnng time on two alts. I hope they fix this! I still enjoy my garrison a lot.

5 Likes

It’s not the housing I always wanted, but I love my garrisons as well and still like to work on archaeology and monuments. Hope to see this fixed!

4 Likes

And also this: Chromie time is supposed to add value, but if the expansion is bugged so much, it’s highly frustrating to use Chromie time. Draenor was my favorite expansion, and I like to level alts there. The traders won’t show up either (to get the special recipes for professions) so… frustrations are adding up.

3 Likes

01/12 Still happening, Garrison Monuments cannot be changed or new ones placed. Please fix this, I still very much enjoy my Garrisons and it took a lot of time to get those Monument Achievements. Please don’t just abandon older content, many still play and like to enjoy it!

1 Like

As of 01.13.2023 the monuments still cannot be changed, confirmed.

4 Likes

Still bugged…

2 Likes

I can confirm as of Feb 4, 2023, that this is still an issue. Please fix.

3 Likes

Ridiculous! Been gone almost 3 weeks from the game and still not fixed.

5 Likes

I think they are using all the resources on the current expansion. SIDE-NOTE: I also get ZERO traders at my garrison on one character with no way to get the the special Draenor recipes because no one will invite me to their garrison or is there long enough to open garrisons like they did when the expansion was new. This needs to be fixed, making the recipes available at trainers, because the game doesn’t work like it used to when invitations to garrisons were the workaround to get crafting recipes. But yeah, the monuments still do not work as of today.

1 Like