Garrison Followers no longer visible

When I open the missions pane from my command table and select the followers tab, the abilities, traits and pLvl of the highlighted follower are visible, but the actual follower had been pushed over to appear under the roster and is no longer visible.

4 Likes

wanting to confirm this.

the only thing visible, is the elbows of the oversized models.

If you hold down the mouse button and scroll left-right, you can get the model to turn and see some aspect of their presence as they turn, but otherwise they are hidden by the roster.

Confirming issue for me as well. Looks like they fixed the inn/tavern recruiting by “traits” issue though, so thank you for that.

confirming that this is indeed a problem as well - no add-ons on my computer that would mess with it

I can confirm this as well. Tested with addons and without on several characters with the same results that some followers are off to the left and zoomed it or bigger.

True, the supposed visual display for the followers is quite warped. Not only is the follower’s model way too far to the left and enlarged, it’s also squished.

Also having this problem… :pensive:

Definitely still an issue that should be addressed.

Still a problem, garrison and order hall followers cant see them. They’re behind the Roster.

Any updates or Blue Posts on this?