Garithos Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Garithos (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Chase - Orc Warrior - Lords of Death

If anyone knows what happened to my dude Burns that would be cool.

1 Like

Manster - Orc Warrior

Various guilds… League of Chaos and One

Anyone still out there?

3 Likes

Buggsie: Undead-Holy priest (Hounds)
Looking for Warhell, Carjack, Kolinx, Moose and Beeftartar

3 Likes

I remember you!

I was the Tauren warrior Heshealing

1 Like

Heshealing Tauren Warrior
Lackey Priest

Eternal Rest Guild

3 Likes

(Obviously) Karst - Undead Rogue - Peon This/Epitome (Once we had to Name change the guild…).

Looking for a lot of these good old boys right here: i.imgur.(com)/InhZscH.jpg

1 Like

Deathbonez - Undead - Warrior

Peon This/Kitan’s Guild/Epitome

Hey Karst, that screenshot takes me back. I lost of all my old ones lol. I’m still in contact with a handful of people we use to play with. If you want to talk hit me up. Bnet name is Impact#1662

Beholder - Tauren - Druid

Peon This/ Epitome

That screen shot bring back the nostalgia!

A few more where those came from!

i.imgur.(com)/gcelSiV.jpg

i.imgur.(com)/OtAGWkb.jpg

Walakapino - Tauren - Shaman
Peon This/Epitome

Good to see you again Karst! DB, obviously have you added already. Looking forward to see who else is planning to come back.

Thistlehoof, Tauren Druid.

Don’t remember, retribution of darkness, Evocation

The rest of evocation. Sweetnecta is gung ho about this launch, juicylove has a lady to play as well. Two others are also joining.

Oh man, it’s nice to see Peon This on this thread. Takes me back.
Chameron - Orc Warrior - The Gooniez

Bombur (then Bombbur when I was forced to change my name).
Troll Hunter
Peon This / Epitome

I had started in the guild prior to fully clearing Molten Core and stopped playing a few months before Burning Crusade started. Great to see some of you posting here!

I plan to play Classic WoW, not sure what server/faction yet. Battlenet ID: gizmojake#1407.

Hello, I had a Rogue called Greyskin.
We came over from Everquest. I think the guild was called Peon This. but its been years.

Anyone remember me from back in the day

I plan to play Classic WoW, not sure what server/faction yet. Battlenet ID: Greyskin#11860

Yo, PEON THIS!

Brah / Hamsalad!

Who remembers Garithos . com?

Vegaobscura Undead Priest
Looking for any of the old guild members but also Velnias an Undead Rogue from Garithos

Wow you still play i see . I get back into it from time to time and thought I would check to see if anyone would even look for us. Warhell does not play and have not talked with him in some time. We moved to illidan during Wrath to raid then like normal everyone gave up

Teh - resto shaman Peon This(epitome), ascending dawn, adrenaline rush :smiley:

1 Like