Garden of the Night Quest

Quest giver despawned during the quest, abandoned to try and respawn him and now cannot get quest.

1 Like

My quest giver did the same

Same issue here.

same here… fuc*king stuck in my renown progress
thx bugzzard

i have been stuck on Spriggan Snares quest since last night. finished the quest and at the turn in spot and nothing/no one here to turn it in to. i abandoned is and picked up the quest again and same thing is happening

1 Like

Yeah, stuck on Spriggan Snares. No turn in

The Quest Giver for the Quest “The Garden of Night” is not spawning for me. I completed the quest that lead up to it as the transformed Bear. I see the Quest Icon on the Map but there is not NPC to interact with to take the Quest

1 Like

I wish Bizz would at least let us know they are aware of the problem, but there is nothing from them. I dont think they either know about, cant fix it, or just dont care

2 Likes

having the same exact issue. Thanks blizzard

Piling on, same problem here. :frowning:

Same problem

As has been mentioned in a few other threads, I can confirm that grouping with someone with the quest allows them to share it with you. This shouldn’t be necessary, but it allows us to workaround the problem until Blizzard resolves it.

A few things to note:

1. If you’ve already done the Spriggans and Webs quests that precede Garden of Night, the person attempting to share might see that you’ve already done them if they’re not yet to Garden of Night. Just have them wait until that quest appears to share.

2. It might take a few attempts if you’re making requests to people in the open world. I was fortunate to find someone open to sharing within a few attempts.

1 Like