Ganking, World PvP, Griefing, Rage, Honor, Fame

Alliance World PvP Heaven is HERE on Whitemane. Let it be known…

Like minded (Gankers) are encouraged to come have some fun…

I cant be the only one that loves being the feared Underdog… and enjoys Hard Core mode servers like Whitemane Alliance !!

See you out there…

Post here if you are Ganking somewhere in Classic !!!

1 Like

My 70 Alliance rogue is here on Whitemane but my 60 Horde rogue from Classic just had his dead server merged with Sulfuras and so the last few nights I’ve been leveling him in Outland among what feels like a lively amount of people. The problem is that, so far, it seems to weigh heavier with Horde and I fear the Alliance will eventually Dunkirk off to Benediction.

Anyway, after nearly a year away from WoW, I’d forgotten how much I dislike the people of my own faction more than the opposing one, and so would like to ask if you’ve had any issues with a dead auction house or any other unforeseen troubles related to maining on a 99/1 server?

Not the all-you-can-eat buffet of world PvP, obviously. Leveling in Northrend will be fraught with peril but I enjoy peril. I think I ran maybe three dungeons in TBC, fuhgeddabout raiding. I enjoy long walks on battlegrounds.

The only other option is to transfer to that roleplay PvP server, where I imagine the people are even more insufferable than the ones on Sulfuras.

1 Like

I kill You, You KIll Me, LOL Never-ending Cycle!