Ganking in WPvP, even in cities

Can the Paladin class do it? Asking for a friend…haha.

I’m interested in trying it out in the unforeseeable future. The Ret spec has similarities to Marksman spec in mobility and burst. In the D&D persuasion, Paladin/Rogue multis were called “Inquisitors”. I would be interested in “mostly” solo play that is capable of 1v1 mastery and while Paladins can’t stealth(or can they next expansion?) I feel like this is a direction the class can very well take.

It’s unfortunate for the Alliance that there are those tainted by the Ruinous(pun not intended) Powers of Chaos.

Yes. While not this expansion being used as example, you can figure what you can do this vs past expacs when rets had less natural burst. Bud of mine.

2 Likes

Its certainly capable of it, but not as much maybe as it use to be. Blizzard nerfed a lot of the fun out of a lot of items. Speaking of which I miss using https://www.wowhead.com/item=174276/corrupted-gladiators-breach?bonus=4802 It was a lot of fun bubbling and stealthing out of dodge and popping a stealth pot or speed pot. Or just stealthy and hearthing out laughing as priests vainly try to stop me.

1 Like

Speed. Survivability. Nova burst. Decent ranged ability. These are Gucci assets in WPvP. The only thing Paladins don’t have is a stealth ability but there are items that help.

Holy Paladins used to be the king of 1v1s (unless against another healer, cuz no interrupts). Tons of burst damage, survivability; your Holy Light - with a PVP talent - could literally damage enemies.

IDK how viable that currently is… Holy’s damage has gotten a lot of nerfs since patch 9.0. But it was fun while it lasted.

1 Like