Games going to die next year

what legend :open_mouth:

but, you all said that last year

who said what

How do you kill that which has no life?

3 Likes

A lot of people have been right about a lot of games dying, because quite a few games have had the plug pulled on them in the past year.

but all the wowkillers are either dead or dying. who will kill the King?

That the game was going to die

Ion.

1 Like

The end of WoW already happened with SL. The story is unrecoverable. Itā€™s dead. DF is as close to a reboot as weā€™re going to get.

1 Like

When a more successful company takes it over? Bold prediction, Cotton, letā€™s see how it plays out.

You may be right though, i donā€™t see DF doin numbers lol

Once the Riot MMO comes out itā€™s GG. (Most) People are just biding time and playing classic until that day comes, enjoying what little nostalgia wow has to offer. If there were a better option, people would be there already.

Probably for Retail, for only WoWkiller.

Thatā€™s the same WotLK Classic, when itā€™s better old acquaintance, than new to know.

why do people think it mgith go away

Does this new Riot MMO actually have a chance of succeeding ? I mean there has been sooo many failed mmoā€™s that were supposed to be wow killers.

1 Like

ESO Still alive and kickingā€¦

soā€¦

Maybe we can all go there?

Can confirm after the rose glasses are shattered from wotlk all the bads will be gone for good and the underworld will be thriving once again.

1 month later.

It may be that because of the hype that caused the queues more than the Vanilla classic, but the problem or doubt will be resolved when the new expansion arrives, here we go the result if the devs have done the right thing in demonstrating if the expansion is ideal for the community .

Thing that with the expansion reveal I did not believe.

If what happens really happens then we will all die next year as soon as the sun explodes and a giant meteor slam into the earth.

People have been predicting the death of WoW since I started playing more than 15 years ago lmao

1 Like