Game Suggestion

Next expansion suggestion.

1. Guild Garrisons, similar to the WoD Garrison, but your guild is there on that layer, you would still have bank, profession masters/area, guild trophies, etc… The big problem was it was just you and garrison npcs and it had limited customization.

Add in for money/achievements more designs, like blood elf, human, orc, gnome, dwarf, etc overall garrison styles, officer area, guild member rooms, etc. Outside people/recruits can be invited by a group to see the trophies and do events but would be limited in everything else.

You could also do guild on guild pvp raids of Garrisons. As well as PVE events.

All in the Garrison was a great idea in WOD but it was too empty of other players.

2.Time Rifts randomly reward world drop items from all expansions. (Transmogs)

3.Classic Zul’Gurub Timewalking Raid, actually would love to see all old raids as TW events, so much nostalgia.

4.Classic Scholomance, Stratholme separate live and dead sides, Lower Blackrock Spire, Dire Maul dungeons

Blizzard’s stance on guild housing is that it’s fun for the guild leader, not so much for anyone else. As a guild leader who has a guild ship in Old Republic… I agree.

I mean, they could just have privilege ranks. Like in FFXIV anyone can mess with their own room, but the GM can set it so certain guild ranks can also move things in the rest of the house. (Outside too.)

Shouldn’t be too hard to implement.

Bit too late for The War Within.

Old Republic has similar. It’s still not that engaging for members compared to leads.

If they’re going to do a form of housing, player housing is better than guild. Because then you get into perks, costs, etc and we end up right back where we were in Cata.

I see everyone commented about the Garrisons…
Nothing about the TimeWalking suggestions.

I’m always a fan of bringing back removed/replaced instances. I’d rather they be available all the time instead of just during TW events though; perhaps have a Classic version and a TW version.