Game started freese after Release 8.3

Since Release 8.3 on live my game application began to freeze often, after which the window begins to spontaneously change its size (window full-screen mode), sometimes without returning to its original state before freezing.

Also, the use of RAM suddenly increased from 2GB (normal RAM use up to 8.2.5) to 4-8.5GB, as a result of which the system goes into black screen mode.

I talked with other players in a few discord channels and some have the same problem, even for people who have a fresh computer “just out of the box”.

UPD: right now i use laptop with 16GB RAM, SSD250GB (windows+WoW), nVidia GeForce 920m, i7 - issue wasn’t reproduce in 8.2.5

This is how the issue looks like https://youtu.be/oSMRZ0-rFiI?t=1302
here i use only few addons (immersion and bagnon)

игра на ССД?

yes (let’s speak english so other people can join this discussion)

kk, warmode is off?

any type of WM, also tried turn off all addons and redownload game/reinstall video drivers - same thing, didnt help

how many ram do you have?

16GB right now (was 8GB on launch 8.3)

Rauko, my PC was crashing, changing Direct11 to Direct11 Legacy solved all my problems. I read this fix in another thread last Friday - the change is done in game in 30 sec (advanced setting).

gonna try this during next hour, need to get back home from office - i’ll update this post how this finished and mark your answer as a solution if it will help

We’re tracking this at this thread below. Please keep an eye on this thread for updates on the issue.