Game not launching

hey blizz think you can get this right. i played all night last night had no problem with the game go to log into the game and cant get in the game now WTF. Its not my computer its on your end as it is all the time. And cant figure out why you are lossing subs. the amont of money you make this game should run with no problems. I play free games that look and run better then warcraft. its crap.

update it took took 20min launch the game, its still crap by the way.

I have the same issue. I know it’s not my computer, but it takes 15-20 minutes for the game to launch from the time I click “play”. It’s the only game I own (out of about 90) that has this issue.

Howdy!

Please be respectful on these forums and keep the topic on the issue at hand. I certainly understand problems are never fun to deal with when you could be playing, but that is why we are here to help. Closing this thread; if you want help, try focusing on the issue in a new thread only. Generally, if the game takes 20 minutes to load, either performance is degraded try disabling background programs, restarting the PC, or the game is installed on an unsupported drive.

Try collecting your Dxdaig, uploading to a site like Pastebin.com and copying the link back within the new thread using the code blocks below:

`Link Here`

Thank you.

2 Likes