Game lags heavily in raids and large scale groups

Hello, I have tried everything to resolve this problem. I keep getting huge lag spikes in raids, world boss groups and a lot of the open world activities. my FPS usually hits around 90 - 150fps but when i go into a raid it drops to 20fps and in world bosses i get huge lag spikes as well as in pvp… this is to be somewhat expected but not to the magnitude i get. its making the game very hard to enjoy and perform to the fullest.
I do play on a laptop (Model: Pedator G3-571) with a 16gig Ram and Intel core I7 -7700HQ CPU @ 2.81GHz.

Any suggestions to improve my fps in raids and eliminate lag spikes or decrease the magnitude i get them at is very much appreciated!

Cheers and happy hunting!

Hey there, Samur!

Thanks for reaching out with that information. If you’ve already tried the steps listed on this page, lets go ahead and grab a DxDiag so we can further investigate the problem. Here are the instructions:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the DXDiag. It’ll look like this:
DXDiag goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

pastebin. com/9emwwHjn

I hope this is everything you are after.
Thanks for the help!

As it wouldnt let me post a link i had to put a space for obvious reasons

2 things right off the bat.

The Intel graphics driver is from 2017. That often controls the switchable graphics, so you’ll want to see if you can install a newer version from Intel. Your version is about the same age as the one on acer’s site.

Your bios is version 1.10, and the latest is version 1.22. I’d update that as it looks to have some stability and performance updates.

1 Like

Appreciate your time, ill check it out now :slight_smile:

EDIT*

It helped but the problem still persist unfortunately. This is becoming frustrating haha

Hey there Samur,

Lets try creating a power profile in the Nvidia Control Panel. If you have GeForce Experience installed, please ensure the overlay is disabled and the game optimization is not set to automatic.

It might also be a good idea to try lowering game settings to see if the behavior changes.

Hope the info helps. Let us know how it goes!