Game is going in a good direction1

i think the game is going in a great direction. the plunderstorm event was an amazing payoff for the mystery and offers amazing rewards. the hearthstone event got people back out into the world and even got some to engage in pvp for the first time. bringing back old items like the slime cat and previous elite pvp sets makes newer players feel like they have more chances to earn things they missed. and now future crossovers? i really hope there is one with fortnite. i think the playerbase would love a hot dog mog. they just have to add traders post tender to the hearthstone style events

are you looking forward to the call of duty crossover x plunderstorm crossover?

2 Likes

Yup imma 720 no scope combat axe ppl in the the new Call of Plunderstorm event. Super hyped for the nicki minaj succubus skin.

4 Likes

i hear faze clan is getting back into gear with a plunderstorm team

1 Like

I heard if you do the dew you can have a chance at exclusive World of Warcaft rewards. Very nice.

:white_check_mark: Generic wow icon profile thumbnail
:white_check_mark: Low level
:white_check_mark: Low achievement points
:white_check_mark: Low post count
:white_check_mark: Typical praising of something controversial

Yes ladies and gentlemen, we got ourselves a forum troll. This one’s a beaut.

10 Likes

Having to play Plunderstorm for cosmetics in Retail WoW was even more appalling than having to order food from KFC for Diablo 4 cosmetics (and the reason why I didn’t buy a single thing from the D4 cosmetics store, because it was clear from the start that I would not be able to collect everything anyway).

you call me a troll but they are going to continue with these types of events because they are great for the games health

I thought you were joking. I looked it up and it was REAL??? WHAT??? I can’t believe how far Diablo has fallen.

1 Like

Stopped reading.

2 Likes

Proof?

Where did they say anything about crossovers?

Unfortunately, it’s in the Plunderstorm survey…

Edit - I marked VERY uninterested in those boxes though.

1 Like

i dont need to offer proof. blizzard is the one putting out there these types of events and talks of crossovers. you have to prove that they are bad for the game

Makes a claim with absolutely nothing to back it up. Need to add that to the checklist.

1 Like

blizzard is doing these things. they obviously think they are good for the game. that puts the burden of proof on you to prove they are bad or to prove that blizzard is intentionally doing things to sabotage their game

Heh, yeah, that was real. It was quite controversial too. They did more stuff like this, like including Diablo 4 cosmetics for buying expensive hardware (from SteelSeries).

I must say, though, it freed me from FOMO in D4, so there was an upside. Living in Europe, I couldn’t even buy food from KFC in the US unless I asked people to buy it for me and send me the codes, which I really didn’t want to do, so I gave up on collecting D4 cosmetics right then and there.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/98k05_bM2e4?si=ZU1KNVc42Ud-3NUh

This hasn’t happened…

Outlaw is better!

if you shown me the things going on with this game today back when i started in 2007 i would have lmao and told you nice april fools joke.

but here we are :scream_cat: