Game is broke

this is my opinion and my opinion only, but the game lag gets worse and worse every season, not as you would think better and better. I don’t know why, maybe because servers have been moved elsewhere (globalization) to maximize profits. I have no idea. All I know is I can’t even log on now between certain hours. So I have to get up early or stay up late? Thanks for rewarding your loyal customers with MORE lag (sarcasm). Seriously, why don’t you just make a separate game with daily fish quests so your elitists players aren’t exposed to anything scary. God bless them! /rolleyes

I’m in Thailand and playing on a US realm and I don’t have any lag problems at all. Have a few toons on an Aussie realm also but never experienced any lag there either. Not very often I am on the Aussie realm but I have no lag when I am there.

they have many ASN links problems and they don´t want to do anything about

1 Like

Have you trouble shooted with your isp yet? it could be the way they are routing traffic to the servers your on.

3 Likes

What delgan said. It sounds like a connection issue not wow.

2 Likes

Generally that points to an ISP connection issue.

2 Likes

:unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :sushi: :sushi: :sushi: :recycle: :recycle: :recycle:

Yes. Probably. But it shouldn’t be so much lagier than it normally is at that hour.