Game is bad unless you are a disc priest or hpally

It’s gotten to the point where wow is not enjoyable anymore. Out of 270 rounds played in solo shuffle, I’ve only faced two non disc priest/hpally healers. I honestly don’t see how anyone can enjoy arena right now. I feel like Mw is at a huge disadvantage in solo shuffle when vsing hpal or disc. They have way better toolkits and are better dampening healers. Looked up the top Mw Meepmonk to see if there’s something I could be doing better. Turns out he quit playing Mw too and rerolled hpally. Latest stream name is “r1 Mw playing hpally until I lose(I won’t)

Oh noes, we are talking about shuffles lol

Hey Legend MW here - yes its currently unplayable- you will need to reroll the #1 healer (disc) or #2 (h pal) and buy a few wow tokens to gear them up. See how this works? You are not crazy though - there will be a few extreme low IQ RBG heros that show up to discredit you - just be warned.

1 Like

Arena* is bad. Game is great for mw monks if you play blitz :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump. Nerf hpally and disc priest or buff other healers.

They did buff hpal into the meta and keep buffing the others which are at least meta adjacent lol. Every healer seems 1 buff away from being where it needs to be! the only curve ball is MW being busted in blitz which may just ruin your class for - ever - and ever and ever in arena.

Overall, i just hope that they keep it up with the healer balance.

It’s all good Disc and H pally dominate rated solo/ 3vs3 , mw and prescoker dominate blitz, r sham dominate mythics and r Druid seems to be mid pack everywhere so they can do decent but not great in every content plus their feral spec dominates everywhere

Can’t have every spec be top for every situation; mw is great in large open maps where they make the most of their mobility but sucks in tight spaces maps like 3v3

H play are the opposite, their lack of mobility hinders them in large open maps but their sturdiness makes them dominate tight space maps like 3v3

And priest, well they have 2 healing specs so naturally they will excel in more situations due to having 2 healing specs

It’s all good , if you are MW go play blitz

1 Like