Game continually disconnects one character

On one of my characters (Tesel - Dalaran) and one character only, the game ALWAYS disconnects the character every time I try to connect with it. I have gone through all of the Blizzard steps to fix the issue with no help. I have also completely removed the game from my computer and then reinstalled it, also with no help. AND STOP SENDING ME TO THE “STUCK CHARACTER ROUTINE”. MY CHARACTER IS NOT STUCK. Please look into this.

I have lots of questions, like: do you disconnect in spite of what zone you are in?
Are you in Chromie time at max level or anything? What class/spec is tesel? And the reason i ask is, if there is a spell detail or something tripping your video or something like that, that is specific to the one character. like a mage shield or a soul priest aura or something,
Could be a armor animation or something like that I can only guess about without more specific information.
Blizzard moved the support tab to the battle.net menu on the launcher page under the swirl icon. if you want to open a ticket.

There are several support posts about 51900319 error,  some are area specific like "Demon hunters landing in Sinfall" , so that is probably why tech keeps telling you to use the stuck character thingabob.

This is why i am thinking it may be specific to the characters appearance or timeline, or some oddity that they are overlooking .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.