Game breaking personal tabard BUG

When you view a char with a personal tabard on the wow armory, the design shows your guild tabard emblem instead. I had to disable mine because even though it looks SAWWEEEEET in game, when people look me up on the armory I looked like a big fat DORK with an ugly tabard mog :face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

1 Like

This is not a game breaking bug.

It is an armory display issue.

4 Likes

That’s your opinion of game breaking then.

As a R1 Mogger this is 100% game breaking :rage:

You can mog in game. Therefore it isn’t game breaking.

It is website breaking.

1 Like

That’s like if your engine is blown out it’s not game breaking for your car because “its an engine issue” not a car issue

The game itself isn’t impacted at all. So therefore it isn’t a gamebreaking issue.

2 Likes

Mog is part of the game just like an engine is part of a car

The mog works in the game.

1 Like

Not fully duh hence the game breaking portion

Yes fully.

Armory website is not the game.

2 Likes

I can sit in my car if the engine is broken, doesn’t mean the car works

The website is not the game.

2 Likes

The engine is not the car?

You are extremely silly. World of Warcraft game breaking bugs happen inside the game itself. Armory is not part of that equation at all.

2 Likes

Name calling now because you can’t beat my sound logic with actual logic??

You are 99% trolling. But on the off chance you aren’t, hoo boy.

Calling someone silly isn’t an insult. It isn’t my job to police your personal feelings.

1 Like

Is this tabard / mog in question causing you to not be able to log in to the game and play any single one of your characters?

That’s about as true as you saying the engine isn’t part of a car :roll_eyes:

Yes because of the shame of having an ugly tabard :pensive:

So you are personally not logging into that character or is the system itself forcing you back out to a specific log in screen?

There is a difference between the two, one is self inflicted and the other is system affected.

1 Like

Their logic doesn’t even make any sense. This is a troll post through and through.

When you go to their armory page you can’t even see if a tabard was even equipped because Sulfuras covers their entire Gnome body in flames.

1 Like