Game Break for anyone else?

Theres a “breaking news” note on the login page that it’s an authentication issue.

Actually, have they tried turning it off and on again?

2 Likes

Been having world server issues with Dragon Isles, but I was able to manage.  However now my warrior can’t leave the Emerald Dream zone no matter which hearthstone I use (Garrison, Dalaran, reg hearth).

Edit: Freedom!  Only took a dozen attempts… :face_exhaling:

1 Like

I played since WOTLK. But back then I had way more free time and such. So I would do all I needed to do Tuesday during down time and then play a ton the rest of the week. But these days I have responsibilities so my free time is broken into very specific 2 hour windows that I either use or miss out.

4 Likes

while blizzard is dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EalTGGfKGJQ

If people can’t login it clearly IS. :person_facepalming: did you consider there’s more than 1 issue??

At this rate, i’m going to need a glass that big.

True. But also not the precedent set in 2024, even in Classic. Usually there are only problems on major patch/raid releases.

Well, finally got to my character screen (East Coast Server), but, can’t get any further

guys give them time, they are probably already hammered from their after maintenance parties they have every tuesday

2 Likes

Its bad Karma to Blizz for giving me junk vault gear

I keep getting “Transfer aborted. Instance not found” and end up out of the box somewhere. Can’t hearth, log or exit. WOOT

1 Like

there’s nothing we can do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0Gkr4MBEO0

wait… let me get my :popcorn:

1 Like

Welcome to the newest episode of: Days of Our Lives

3 Likes

This is probably my most popular thread I ever made. Kind of depressing.

11 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS! So proud of you.

1 Like

theres an discord group for the forums eh?

1 Like

Heh. I was on the Dragon Isles until about 20 minutes ago, took a portal to Stormwind, was still in game but couldn’t get back to Dragon Isles by ship, portal nor hearthstone. Just kept getting the Instance Not Found error message. Just logged out, now probably can’t get back in. Haven’t checked yet.

2 Likes