Game Break for anyone else?

Wish this company were better at their job

3 Likes

What are you talking about? This is very on par with Microsoft.

1 Like

Yup. Was flying to Azure Span, ended up out of the zone stuck somewhere. Couldn’t log, couldn’t exit. Was there with someone’s battle pet. LOL. Had to close the game. Now, can’t login like everyone else. Sounds like maintenance went as expected. xD

Let’s be real tho… this stuff has happened well before Microsoft was ever in the picture. And quite frequently

5 Likes

Darn. Looks like they forgot to hire that psychic to tell them ahead of time when the code or hardware goes bonkers/breaks, so they can fix it before random issues they couldn’t forsee themselves happen!

Yes Chef!

1 Like

That doesn’t make me feel any better about the current moment though. Let me whine in peace.

2 Likes

It’s may fault, it was bring your dog to work day, and he has a thing for power chords

3 Likes

Hopefully it’s fixed soon.

Yep down for me too, seems like it is down for “scheduled” maintenance or some other problem a lot these days.

Unacceptable. First I couldn’t play in the morning because downtime was an hour later then I expected. And now when I have free time it doesn’t work. As someone who can only play during very specific times, this is frustrating and means I basically miss out on a day of playing.

4 Likes

You need some of this to help! :smiley:

1 Like

:rofl: :joy:

Yes!! This!! It’s very frustrating!

i know how u feel i only have time to play 2 days out of the week which equals 10hrs a week total sometimes less

Don’t tempt me with a good time.

1 Like

I hear you, mostly a morning player due to work which is of course when ALL the maintenance is and the few times I can get on in the afternoons seems like there is something else not working.

1 Like

Some of ya’ll never played original Classic—Wotlk and it shows. You were lucky to play on Tuesday at all

5 Likes

aright now kids, don’t make me turn the game off. Be nice to each other.

Uphill, in both directions…

3 Likes