Game behavior changes with client language

I noticed today that some non-language game behavior changed when I set my client to a different language.
Normally, when I’m out of range from interacting with something, and I click on it, I get a “too far away” message, and my character just sits there. When I have my client set to korean, when I click on something from out of range (even like 20 yards away), my character runs towards the object and starts interacting. It definitely happens with mining, and some other kind of interaction (I forget which), and I suspect most/all of them. I turned off all addons to double check.

Is this “common” knowledge? Is there an official explanation, like they forgot to have the Korean VAs record “I’m too far away”, so they just made the game behave differently? Or is this a setting that’s on by default for Korean, but not English (or simplified Chinese)?

Game Menu (esc)/Interface/Mouse/Click-to-move?

2 Likes

Thanks, that’s probably it. I didn’t try clicking on the ground when I had it switched to Korean, but clicking on a flight master does the same thing as I saw with mining.