Gain the Winds of Wisdom 50% Experience Buff

Lol what?

:smile:

Nah. They wanted leveling to take long for other people, not themselves.

3 Likes

It was said “coming weeks” a month ago. With no news, if it’s not now, fine, but no information is still absurd.

1 Like

I have no reason to stick around in S4. Leveling alts is what would keep me. Seasons are irrelevant to me and ZM content isn’t getting an update.

So they either lose subs from those of us who don’t play that crap or they let those of us who weren’t touching S4 anyway have something fun to do.

4 Likes

I really don’t know what to say to this…

To anyone conplaining about the xp buff for TBC. If youre bent out of shape over not getting XP buff yet, perhaps CLASSIC isnt the game for you. Yall wanted classic. Yall got classic. Stop complaining about the time it takes to level when you know damn well you signed up for that.

11 Likes

Just don’t level.

1 Like

time to work on some heritage armors

3 Likes

This seems pretty silly for retail. No. It’s really silly. What this does is let us skip the shadowlands then - is that right? I might give retail a shot but honestly doubt it.

You want to chime in where the xp buff is for Burning Crusade Classic?

#Nochanges hasn’t existed for about a year. Enjoy hitting the level cap in 90 minutes & hitting the 50 character level cap before you can even make an Evoker I guess.

No it’s supposed to release weeks before wotlk pre-patch…Clearly this is the retail one it’s just funny most Classic players were expecting the exp buff to roll out around this time but instead released the retail one without mentioning whats going on with Classics exp buff.

1 Like

I’d prefer this just be in until Dragonflight launches. I really see no reason why it shouldn’t be at this point.

23 Likes

Classic wouldn’t be classic if it was easy.

8 Likes

I think this is a great idea, but I would like to suggest extending it until the DF pre-patch. Since leveling characters doesn’t really have an effect on any sort of endgame activities - aside from having more options at cap - I think it would be far more useful to extend it. In fact, having more characters at cap could potentially bring in more opportunities to test this raid experiment and gather data on Season 4’s newer raid functionality.

6 Likes

Would love to, if I could log in

Wrong game title.
Retail doesn’t even need it.

3 Likes

Ok so something IS coming to Classic afterall… which could have been said in the announcement.

1 Like

Yeah, no RDF. They already told us.

1 Like

You have been disconnected. (BLZ51900007)

Incorrect, sir.

[…] We will soon adjust the behavior of creatures in most dungeons to make it significantly more difficult to endlessly snare and kite enemies. Additionally, we will implement a reduction to group XP earned when there is large disparity between player levels in the same group. […] We plan to roll out these adjustments to Burning Crusade Classic realms at the same time as the Joyous Journeys XP buff.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/1267344

They’ve said nothing about Joyous Journeys being attached to pre-patch.

beginning a few weeks before the 3.4.0 Pre-Patch

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/1267341