Gain the Winds of Wisdom 50% Experience Buff

Would love to, if I could log in

Wrong game title.
Retail doesn’t even need it.

3 Likes

Ok so something IS coming to Classic afterall… which could have been said in the announcement.

1 Like

Yeah, no RDF. They already told us.

1 Like

You have been disconnected. (BLZ51900007)

Incorrect, sir.

[…] We will soon adjust the behavior of creatures in most dungeons to make it significantly more difficult to endlessly snare and kite enemies. Additionally, we will implement a reduction to group XP earned when there is large disparity between player levels in the same group. […] We plan to roll out these adjustments to Burning Crusade Classic realms at the same time as the Joyous Journeys XP buff.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/1267344

They’ve said nothing about Joyous Journeys being attached to pre-patch.

beginning a few weeks before the 3.4.0 Pre-Patch

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/1267341

Just trollin at this point - push out the Journey buff to TBC!

3 Likes

Let’s really hope they have something of more substance to announce…

1 Like

the amount of salt on the classic forums is awesome and i am dying laughing lol. Well played Blizz well played. Yall some straight Savages lol lol lol lol also going to finish leveling my lvl 50 druid now thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The pre-patch event is less than a month: The Joyous Journeys post says “at least 6-8 weeks.”

Do they intend Wrath to release as late as October???

1 Like

yes WOTLK classic def coming oct always was lol

I mean considering all the changes Classic has gone and is going through no, we didn’t get classic.

And even all those changes you speak of, yall still arent happy with the way the game is. So, either dont play it, or dont complain…thats what im getting at

Yeah, this will be amazing for leveling my pally, although I do have a few questions though. why remove the EXP buff on heirlooms in the first place?

2 Likes

aoe cap
/10

Paladin Blood Armor - here i come!

3 Likes

You have to know why people are upset right? You announced weeks ago for TBC and then troll the community with this random 2 week unneeded buff in retail. Some poor communication and flat out confusing people on what you’re doing with classic.

1 Like

Good news, everyone!

1 Like

Seems like more patience is the best thing for everyone. Yall will get it when you get it. Jumpin down blizzards neck wont hurry that