Gain the Winds of Wisdom 50% Experience Buff

Pair this with an extension of Chromie Time up to level 60, and I would commit real playtime to my lower level alts.

1 Like

Officially the most out of touch gaming company in the world. Whoever is in charge of this stuff needs to be replaced

1 Like

In the coming weeks you may learn how communication works. Although personally if I was being more honest, I might say in the coming years? Decades even?
But hey, weeks works fine, right? 4362 weeks give or take.

Oh honey I think you need to get off your horse and read and comprehend a bit more. It isn’t coming to classic, it is for retail.

Peace
Have a splendorous day.

2 Likes

So, I’m looking at my fresh 60 right now…

Sighing, a bit.

I think I have another 50 I can powerlevel.

I also have a mage, I might do work on.

But mostly, I look at my fresh 60.

Not only do I look at him, I look at the work necessary once they are 60. Mostly ZM.

More ZM.

Much more ZM.

Zereth MOREtis.

Anyone have a trick to farm cyphers quickly outside the BOA 50% toy?

1 Like

In another post when they were talking about the boosting changes and such that are going to go live WITH the XP buff:

" We plan to roll out these adjustments to Burning Crusade Classic realms at the same time as the Joyous Journeys XP buff , which should happen sometime in the next several weeks."

Extend it until Dragonflight pre patch.

:+1:

2 Likes

73% expect this to stay live once season 4 starts and then last until DF. 27% expect it to go away for a few days and then come back until DF launch.

1 Like

They could care less. Every one of us on these forums is subscribed and paying to sit and wait around. Myself included.

Please extend this till Dragonflight. There is not much to do besides leveling alts, and 2 weeks it’s too time constrained

4 Likes

Hahahahah this is so true. I have several level 60s now, and I’ve basically refused to fall down the ZM rabbit hole with every one of them. I’ve done the slog on 3.5 of them now, and that’s gonna have to be enough. I really like ZM! But…enough is enough.

and several weeks is several weeks no timeframe other than it will be several weeks could be 9 weeks that is several…you are losing the case here lol

Blizzard theatrical creation companies

If someone tells you “several” and you think “9”, you have a brain tumor.

blizzard: Lets announce a 50% exp buff for classic cuz its hard to level and people will want to come back and level for wrath, THEN lets not talk about it for a month (why cant they update us on this?) AND THEN lets put the 50% buff for retail the game that already has half of your armor in boas… just let us know when the 50% buff is coming for classic thats all i ask :frowning:

kind of like you people that picked a day you thought blizzard said in your mind than got mad it didnt come out that day? yea crazy right lol lol lol lol lol

how much do u wanna bet classic has more active players than retail atm and thats why they announced a buff for classic then gave it to retail first LOL

I didn’t “pick a day”. I just hoped that it would be today. I also hoped that it was going to come out last week. I am going to hope it comes out next week too.

It’s more that I hate their lack of communication and their inability to use tangible terms.

If they told us from the get-go that it would come out the beginning of August, people wouldn’t complaining right now during July. See how that works?

1 Like

You wanted classic, you got classic.

1 Like

they said coming weeks…it’ll be here/…relax just breathe