Gahz'rooki pet farm

i am trying to farm this pet however everything i am seeing of people obtaining this pet is based on killing the level 90 versions of the mobs that are required, they have a different loot table as people always mention they got X amount of spirits of harmony and windwool cloth, even the youtube videos i have watched all have the mobs at 90.

Well my mobs are 60 they are dropping different loot and after 4 hours of farming i got no pets! checked wowhead and alot of other people are wonder the same thing why are my mobs 60 not 90 like everyone else.

TLDR: how do i make the creatures in the barrens level 90 to farm the pet it’s part of the battelfield barrens quest event from mop.

There seems to be level discrepancies between the location of the mobs. I tested with multiple characters (66, 80, 118, 120 – Horde & Alliance) and below are my findings.

For clarity of the locations, I am using a map from Wowhead from their Battlefield Barrens guide.

Areas marked LUMBER & OIL = level 60 mobs
Areas marked MEAT & STONE = level 90 mobs.

1 Like

UPDATE: It does in fact still drop. Just make sure you are killing the correct mobs.

I just got one from a butcher mob in the Meat area (see previous post for map).

3 Likes