Fyr'alath/Nasz'uro cannot be upgraded at the upgrade NPC after using Scale

I’m seeing the discounts on mine, shows 1452 for the full up.

same here , but still needing the crests ( having a 422 equiped so i should only be needing some aspect at this point yet i still need to put in some wyrms that i would like to keep to upgrade something else)

Looks like the half-price discount they applied to all Awakened track items is in effect. However, the discount for having higher items on your account doesn’t seem to be working. There was an assumption they’d stack (multiplicatively, for 75% off).

I’ve also already spent 90 wyrm crests on weapon upgrades so definitely still gotta wait. :frowning:

Yeah, fair. I spent some on upgrades before raid last night so I’m 5 upgrades short in the flightstone department but could be worse all said and done

As of right now if you have a 522 weapon on you (a 1 hander)

The current price is : 1452 FS , 60 Wyrms , 90 Aspects
The price it should be : 1452FS (maybe less here if we count the 50%) , 0 Wyrm , 60 Aspects

So yeah its still bugged a bit

The first of two hotfixes went live about 30 minutes ago. The items can now be upgraded.

We have a second hotfix in the works that will apply the stone/crest discounts as expected.

21 Likes

Amazing. Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for a swift response. Glad this was able to get fixed rather speedily.
Appreciate you Kaivax, looking forward to the next hotfix! <3

2 Likes

Great! Will the discount be retroactive?

1 Like

Thank you for the swift response. Sorry for the badgering.

Great! Will the discount be retroactive?

Lawls you funny. I’m waiting for next patch, no way they refund crests.

6 Likes

Upgrading Legendaries doesn’t count towards the travelers log.

It doesn’t according to wowhead.

So… I Leveled up a random Hero weapon to 522… THINKING that the rule of the Item slot upgrade apply. and now when I place the Legendary Axe to level up is asking again for the crests?

1 Like

have to exit to launcher and get a patch

1 Like

I also still cannot upgrade mine

1 Like

had to exit the game, download a patch. still waiting on another hotfix to allow the free upgrade if you’ve already done it on another weapon

what about boomkin tier buffs :slight_smile:

Wrong thread…

i’ll be waiting on the fix as to not spend 60 wyrm i can use on other gear.