Fyr'Alath madness

So this quest was hard when was relevant. Now that people don’t care about amirdrassil its nearly impossible to get anywhere near the bosses needed to complete it. Now matter what level of raid from lfr to mythic no one is joining. You get max DPS then it falls off. On top of that you still have to grind and spend a ton of money to even get this far. This quest needs to be nerfed especially if the weapon isn’t as powerful with current gameplay. Why should you spend all this time and effort for a weapon that is not top teir? I know you can upgrade it with bullion. But will that make the axe worth it? I already feel cheated out of experiencing the weapon in its full glory because of the insane requirements needed. Now I’m too deep in to stop. This has to be the worst time I’ve ever had with a game.

1 Like

I like that you can’t trigger the Tether whilst in combat. Truly brilliant quest design right here Blizzard.

That is the worst! Especially when you have to tether in the raid. So many people just pull before you get linked. I had to do Volc three times to get tethered.

Especially making one of the bosses Volocross… because