FV+VH new option?

So, we’ve all kind of resigned ourselves to the Kyrian dominance since the xpac launched, however with the 15% damage buff to Final Verdict and the 1 HP generated by Vanquisher’s Hammer meaning it can now be seamlessly used in a burst rotation like Divine Toll is now, I have to ask; does this mean Necrolord might actually be getting a more considerable buff than we realized?

necro gang, ride or die

https://i.imgur.com/bbgCREG.gif

2 Likes

Already moved to necrolord, renown is a little of a pain, but I feel good about it!

1 Like

As a Necro Ret I decided to finally craft a, mind you for testing purposes its 190, final verdict lego.

Final Verdicts damage buff to itself will be nice with the Righteous Verdict + Divine Purpose build.
The part I was testing doesn’t seem to make FV worth the swap, but I guess I can save up some soul ash to bump it up for the changes its getting.

I was testing Templar’s Vindication (potency Conduit) you get an extra 100-500 damage for using FV over TV for it, but thats only because its bugged and dealing upwards of 60% lower damage than it should be ( or 99.9% less damage if you’re doing Torghast)

Otherwise I think the best change to VH should have been just double casting whichever spender you use next, but it getting any love is a good sign; I’de prefer seeing all cov powers be upped to Divine Toll’s power over Divine Toll getting nerfed down to other cov’s powers.

1 Like

yeah IDK if necrolord will be better.

Yesterday I was playing around on ptr as kyrian with the mastery buff from pelagos I was doing 21.5k FV on a target with final reckoning passive, judgement’s debuff and FR with cooldowns. (on players with 31% vers)

I bet you would do lower FV damage since you don’t have the mastery bonus from pelagos, but its sad that only the FV would benefit from the judgement’s debuff and not the divine storm aswell.

But since the damage would be guarantee it might be overall better than rng toll.

I might need to swap necrolord on ptr to try

1 Like

Nah Kyrian still prob bis

Probably not, in fact I think you would have more luck going Empyrean Power, Tempest of the Lightbringer, Divine Purpose, and Final Reckoning, then hoping for procs outside/inside of FR so you can get 4-5 Divine Storms inside of Final Reckoning.