Future potential AH changes - link to CC thread inside

Bloom just playing both sides of the fence here. He supports current ah, until devs change it then he supports new retail ah.

1 Like

Ok dude… well we can use this logic for anything then, can’t we? We got merc mode early, so why not get retail AH, retail personal loot, retail appearance tab?

We don’t have to wait till the expansion those updates hit.

I’m not against the retail AH, but why should we accept this change specifically? We have to be careful when choosing which changes to adapt and which ones not to adapt.

…um because of all the reasons mentioned in the CC post & blue post?

Ok and do you have any of your own contributions to add or is your intention to just sort of parrot exactly what they’re saying? That’s what I’m asking. Cause if it’s the latter, I’m not sure what there would be to discuss.

So far, more than you.
All you do is spam around 24/7 asking dumb questions. You’re yet to express a single idea other than being Blizzard’s sheep & bowing to them in every post.

1 Like

No changes. Stop making these threads about changes. We are playing wrath and not some other game.

1 Like

Not my change mate. Check thread again. Thanks.

You must be a big fan of Scammerman on benediction. Guy has multiple gold capped characters just putting the buyout at 10k for something random and selling it.

Happens all the time. Guy is a legend.

However, i am a big fan of retail AH Blizzard did a really good job with it. But im completely okay leaving the game as intended. Blizzard cutting the billion level 1 bots that scan the AH all day and night it would help a lot too ofc.

We’re not playing Wrath, though. We’re playing Wrath Reforged.

Where’s RDF?

Why not just copy and paste the code from Retail’s Auction House?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.