Future of Enhancemenet

i all i want is chain harvest for enhancement and doomwinds as a talent along with double windfury back.ion did say some covenant abilities wil lbe talents and some leggos will become talents.

if you dont like chain harvest on enhancement and its a talent just dont use it.

I am aware Iā€™ve seen from your past posts you want as much passive damage as possible so that the majority of your damage comes from spamming 1 and melee attacks.

I disagree and think Blizzard should angle at keeping/improving upon the current iteration of enhance, which is damn close to perfect right now.

Having chain harvest take up a talent slot would probably mean a talent slot taken away from something that actually makes the spec feel better to play, such as:

PLA
Witch doctors
Current 2 set
Seeds of rampant growth
Lashing flames
Hot hand
Splintered elements

1 Like

all borrowed power and will be gone in dragonflight.my double windfury post is to try and help get some steady damage back when enhancement is nerfed into the ground at the launch of dragonflight.

enhancements history bad at the start of an expansion and good at the end expect the same thing in dragonflight.

Which is why I want them to make them into talents instead of chain harvest?

So I donā€™t know if this is just delusion or you genuinely donā€™t know that this is not how the game is balanced. Say for example we got double windfury back (lol), if Blizzard wanted us to underperform at the beginning of the expansion they would just nerf windfury damageā€¦ double windfury would literally do nothing.

At least be honest and just say you want your damage to all just be background passives with no skill ceiling.

So my suggestions of including current borrowed power into the talent tree so that we get a fully functioning spec at the beginning of the expansion would actually accomplish this.

Your suggestion removes nuance and adds in background filler which blizzard would just instantly nerf if it was too goodā€¦.

id rather have chain harvest the talent tree is going to be full between all the stuff they are going to be putting in it from current and past expansions it wont even be close to what we have now.

and you made two posts under this about the same thingā€¦lol.

Chain harvest isnā€™t even an elemental power.

Itā€™s vampiric.

So itā€™s hard to see chain harvest carrying forward as a baseline shaman ability. Not to say that I wonā€™t miss itā€¦

What is more likely to carry forward from shadowlands is some version of one or more of the legendary powers like doom winds/wolf bones/frost witch that are more thematically consistent with shaman.

i wont miss all that borrowed power thats the only thing making enhancement good now like pla,Witch doctors,double leggos and the tier set they can go next expansion i wont miss them at all.

1 Like

Theyā€¦ā€¦ wouldnā€™t be borrowed power if they made them into talents?

Also why would you not miss the things making enhancement the most fun itā€™s been to play since MoP?

1 Like

Technically a shaman shouldnā€™t be using any shadowlands power as it is the power of decay and is antithetical to shaman lore.

Iā€™d rather they just buff chain lightning.

3 Likes

agreed and buff stormstrike and windfury as well.

Player dark shamans exist.

Example orā€¦

Example: any player that wants to be a dark shaman, is.
ā€œThe dark shaman is **a dark version of a shaman, forcing the elements into servitude by using Decay, twisting them into burned-out ash, corrupted waters, and toxic airā€

Being a dark shaman just means you dont care about balance and all the other typical shaman stuff. Can players only be the type of shaman you have in mind orā€¦

Dark shaman donā€™t use the same force of nature that a shaman does.

A shaman uses the element of spirit within themselved to communicate with the elemental spirits in order seek their aid.

A dark shaman harnesses the element of decay (about which there is very little information) to enslave elemental spirits and drive them mad. This actually weakens the spirit and drives away others.

A dark shaman is weaker than a shaman as a result but can counter a shaman specifically by making the elemental spirits abandon an area leaving a shaman unable to call upon them for aid as they did to weaken Thrall during the siege of Orgrimmar.

They donā€™t need too.

Player dark shamans existed before and especially now with maldraxi being a thing.

All player shaman are part of the earthen ring. Dark shaman are antithetical to shamans and are enemies to the earthen ring.
There are no player dark shaman

I hope we keep Blood Harvest

If they want to be. A player could also have opted to have a number of situations occur that would make them a exception of being a dark shaman thatā€™s in the earthen ring.

Just because you lack the imagination for such things does not mean they are not canon or are less vaild.

1 Like

i think enhance has enough buttons and is good enough baseline as is

i feel like making it be visually more impactful would give the spec a much greater feel

talking about things like an updated old windfury animation (or even a glyph for the old one)

the way the spec is now it feels like im just spamming damage with no regard to what hits high and what doesnt

ā€œJust because itā€™s not part of the lore doesnā€™t mean itā€™s not canonā€

You realize that the player has no part in the lore right? What is canon is not subjective.

Dark shaman and shaman cannot coexsist. Like corners on a circle. If it has them, it is no longer a circle.

At this point you have either horrendously low IQ or you are trolling.