Fury warriors m+

How are the fury warriors panning out in mythic plus now. They any good

Not compared to ww, surv or destro.

I’m currently walled at 24 keys. I pug my keys and I don’t get many invites so I’ll resort to doing my key time to time.

But to be fair, we really don’t bring a whole lot of utility besides damage every 1 - 1.5 mins.

Other more useful abilities are brought by other specs (ww and hunter) that can be used every pack.

All this being said, fury warrior is really good for keys being consistent high dps (not ww, surv or destro high but can be close depending on playstyle and procs) but don’t expect to get many pug invites

It seems hard to find groups for me. Not only does hunter/lock/ww all have better dps than fury, but surv has bloodlust and destro has cookies and combat res.

I think a lot of group slots would open up if drums were the same as lust but that isnt the case.

Hopefully in S4 they actually nerf lock and hunter…

It’s kind of funny though, most locks dont even seem like they perform very well, but literally even bad hunters do top damage.

I’ve thought about equipping my weaker 2h and trying fury since Titans grip can actually use the unhinged legendary (or atleast it used to?)

But then I think about it and I think I’d miss die by the sword and defensive stance, just so useful sometimes, fury doesn’t seem to offer anything other than being angry and hitting hard, some self healing I guess.

There’s already a blue post about them being nerfed and we already know what destro nerf will be we don’t know surv yet lol

Still true. The reason smf cannot is mortal strike requires a 2 hander to cast.