Fury Warrior with Titan's Grip looking for a macro to equip two of the same 2H weapons

I have 2 Dual-blade Butcher’s and a weapon + shield, and I need a macro that can swap between them AND back again. I’ve seen other threads that use a macro like this:
/equipslot 16 0 1
/equipslot 17 0 2

But the macro system doesn’t seem to understand that Titan’s Grip exists, and it doesn’t let you swap a 2H weapon into your off hand. So it will swap to my weapon + shield, and then only swap my main hand back.

Is there any other way to do this that works with Titan’s Grip?

I have hidden knowledge on this topic I will share. But before you get excited, you will have to be okay using two different enchants and I have no evidence this will work.

#showtooltip
/equipslot 16 [noworn:two-hand] item:47285:enchantID; MH-Name
/equipslot 17 [noworn:two-hand] item:47285:enchantID2; Shield-Name

This is completely untested. I never played Fury and don’t have WoW downloaded at this time, but I used something similar on my Monk in MoP for DWing the same weapon name w/ a chain on the OH and swapping to staff with one macro.

Just to clarify. I believe your problem is having two weapons with the same name, not Titan’s Grip. Also the SpellID can be found in the enchant’s WoWHead URL. Blade Ward would be 64441. So you would replace item:47285:enchantID with item:47285:64441. The first part “47285” is already your butchers.

Use the default equipment set feature and /equipset.

1 Like

+1 for using /equipset instead of messing around with /equipslot