Fury Warrior - Too Little for Too Much

Logitech G600 is a great mouse for playing Fury. 12 thumb buttons.

4 Likes

Lol OP don’t even try ench shammy or rogue he is going to have an even worse time

2 Likes

Arms isn’t that much slower. Now if you really want slow, play devastation. Coming in at a blistering 32 actions per minute.

I tried Devastation early in the expac, it really is a bit of a snore fest.

1 Like

Slowly building up to big hits. Evoker is the arms fantasy blizzard always wanted

3 Likes

I refuse to believe OP isn’t trolling. You want a class to be made stronger because it has high APM and your hands hurt?

This honestly sounds like a you problem, maybe you’ve become to slow for the game, or your health has degraded beyond a few keystrokes a minute, but this doesn’t justify buffing a class.

Change your keybinds, find more ergonomic equipment. I know people who play this game that have real physical disabilities that find ways to adapt and continue enjoying the game.

I actually can’t believe this is a thread. Wow.

2 Likes

Fury is brainless levels of rotations. Get out of here. Also fury is fine.

1 Like

My only complaint right now with fury, is I can not get invited to keys even though my history is 2500+, I’ll spend like 3 hrs trying to get int oa single key, or I put up my own keys, and its like every one is so spread thin or they leave before the group is formed.

1 Like

where’s druids? fire and frost? rogue? list seems old or incomplete

well yeah, that picture is from 2 weeks ago before a lot of classes had updated priority lists for new tier. you can always find the latest on their main website, with the apm of a class being listed under additional raid information.
https://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/T30_Raid.html

2500 isn’t high enough to merit ignoring new dungeon mechanics and boss mechanics

2500 might get you the benefit of the doubt the first week of a season. It did for me

Anyone not playing with friends and just pushing on their own will want to be ksm or near ksm before the first week ends and as soon as possible the second week.

you’ll want to be ksh before the second week ends. Or youll be ignored later on.

Ilvls are going to grow exponentially and nobody will want to pick anyone near the last season base ilvl 421 since you should easily be 430 or more by the second week.

Don’t wanna deal with all of these dumb societal rules and just play the game at your own pace ? Then just push your own key and find friend or a guild that runs key with ya

This is a common complaint at the start of the season. A lot more people are running m+ and since a disproportionate amount of players dps that means it can be difficult to get into groups.

It helps to focus on your score and just let the gear come. As your score builds and people stop running m+ it gets easier to pug.

OP, you could always download xpadder and play on a controller. It’s actually pretty fun and you can still play really well. Here’s an example set up.
Left click can be clicking in the left analog and right click can be clickin in the right analog along iwth moving the mouse.
Assuming xbox controler (if ps controller x = square, y = triangle, a = x, b = circle)
x = raging blow
y = rampage
a = blood thirst
b = whirlwind
left analog up = w
left analog left = a
left analog right = d
left anadlog down = s
LB = tab
L = shift
L+X = burst macro like recklessness + trinket + dragons roar
L+Y = odyn’s fury
L+A = charge
L+B = Piercing Howl
R = ctrl
and then you can use R + a, b, x, y

Not only does it change how wow feels, but it’s actually a really fun way to play. Only thing is make sure you have macros for targeted abilities like leap to cast on where mouse is. Essentially you can have 16 keybinds just with the main four buttons along with using the arrow pad for misc stuff like potions or opening bags or character panel or whatever.

Just gave this a look since last tier and wow enhancement seems slow compared to what people make it out to be.

These dungeons arent new, if you played BFA, Cata, these are not new. So idk where ignoring mechanics came from.

?? I don’t know what you’re on about.

Or don’t care much and relax and start pushing m+ when you want as a tank/healer. People always tank/heal and you can start with lower m+ even mid season and work your up be very easily. If you are a DPS then SOL.

Yeah taking a main role will usually net you more desperate invites. The thing is that you will still get passed over someone that is farming wyern stones 2k plus 435 ilvl Andy when you’re just starting 1k io guy with is totally capable of running the 11 key with 410 ilvl. And more and more ppl will get there before you.

But this is for the people that want to push at the start.

Then there’s the fact.

Are you capable of properly heal or tank?
Because it’s not as easy as it sounds.

You already lost me there when we press more buttons at a fast pace due how simple our rotation is. You’re advocating for more inputs instead of less inputs.

I refuse to play wow without this mouse. Its the 3 top mouse buttons that make this mouse shine. Unlimited mouse binds.

I have 3 of these.

You can keybind every attack to the side buttons. Then top mouse button 3 (shift/alt/crl) + side buttons adds another 20.

Makes even all the druid or Monk skills easy to manage.