Fury Warrior looking for Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild

Dps Warrior (also willing to fill as tank when needed) looking for a Normal/Heroic raid for War Within.
I am looking for a fun and social guild that enjoys playing the game, doing M+ runs and raiding. I am looking to raid in the evening around 8pm MST and am free everyday.

I have been looking to get more out of the end game by raiding with a group of like minded people but also not at a more “difficult” level. I have been raiding in SoD since the release of it and am now looking to start raiding in retail again.

Feel free to reach out to me on Btag at Taco#12381 or Discord: lighphen

Bump for my bro

Polarity is currently recruiting all classes for Heroic Raiding and Mythic+ groups. Raiding will commence on Tuesdays! Most of us are returning players from previous expansions, all with heroic raiding backgrounds. Accepting all toons, including alts who just want to hang out! Send a message or inquire in-game! Thank you!

Bnet - DocXHoLLiday#1227
Discord - og_docxholliday3374

Have to add this tid bit because its too similar to my post before which is a bit much and completely pointless, thank you.

Hello Alphinna,Underground is heroic raiding and M+ guild getting off the ground for War Within. Members have been raiding together for years now. We are currently looking for warrior dps. This might be a little early for you but I wanted to reach out anyway.
Raids Mon & Wed 7pm - 9:30pm PST

Anyone welcome even if you have no interest in raiding or M+.

If you are interested in joining us please contact us on Discord:
Nickorvis

hi there! we are looking to add more players to our AOTC raid team. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to skim through to see if we could possibly be a good fit for you! I’d be happy to sit down and chat with you to answer any questions you may have. I look forward to speaking with you soon hopefully!
Byndi

Summit Gaming is coming back for future xpacks and end game content. We are looking for a good ranged dps and some solid healers to push mythic end game content, we are open to experienced raiders and officers to join our core, currently for some heals and ranged dps, melee spots open WW Monk, Havok dh both in high demand

Raid times
Wednesday Thursday 730-1030 east
Discord: Force9014
Bnet: Force#1405
Bnet: Grunkleg#1670
Bnet: Krispyish#1937