Fury Warrior - Looking for AOTC/CE prog

Hi - thanks for reading my thread!

About me:
I am a 28 year old player returning to TWW. My previous experience raiding was AOTC/Mythic prog back in BFA, however I have recent logs from SoD (lmao). I have experience raid leading (SoD) and also as class leader.

I am hoping to main Fury Warrior, however will switch to arms if it becomes viable. I consider myself the classic DPS brain, but I do like to pump and I am competitive in the sense I would expect good parses (90+) once I learn the fights/more about warrior.

Why recruit me?
I am a reliable raider. I want to progress with a guild for AOTC/potentially CE (not essential, but its fun) and unless something drastic happens, will attend every raid night fully consumed/enchanted.

Whilst my current wow knowledge isnt high (returning player) - I do want to pump and I put time into learning the fights/becoming better as a player. I wont be pumping 90+ the first raid, however I generally outperform others and despite my dps go brr attitude, I value progression above individual performance. I wont stand in swirlies (okay maybe like first pull), and am happy to take on additional responsibilities if required for the betterment of the guild.

Also happy to run keys/help others out with stuff.

Discord: danrez_
In-game: Danrêz / Beastn#1698

Please message me for more info/logs - I cant post links :smiley:

Hey Dan!

We currently have 2 raid teams going that we are looking for dps to join. We get logs are there to learn with but they aren’t all there is. We ideally want someone focused on learning with the team to smack these spiders but also someone who wants to join in the shenanigans. We have a lot of other content going - you are welcome to view our discord, its just secretagenda without all the fancy characters