Fury warrior LF Heroic/Mythic progression guild for SL

Hi. I’ll start off with the fact that I took a break from WoW from Cata to Legion and I quit for a majority of BfA, so my Raider io and wowprogress don’t look particularly impressive.

I’m looking for a guild that’s going to be pushing Heroic and preferably into Mythic for Shadowlands raiding. I like to know what ever classes I’ll be playing from back to front so you know that I’ll bring as good of performance as I’m able to once we hit raid nights. I’m experienced and friendly, I like the challenge of raiding but I’m very laid back and definitely won’t be upset if we take a few weeks on a guild buster lol. I also like doing PvP and Mythic+ so I’ll be down for whatever the guildies want to do on a whim. The alts I’m considering for SL are Enhancement Shaman, or Resto Druid. Further alts are TBD, we’ll have to see once the expansion is actually out.

My availability is ANY day except for Thursdays and pretty much any time works for me as long as we’re not going past 12:30 CST.

Thank you for considering me, if you’re interested in talking further hit me up on BNet (Vasin#1121) or Discord (DrHawtsauce#5881), I’m happy to chit chat and see if we fit.

Realized I had a meme character displayed for my Avatar. If you’re wanting to look at my main for whatever reason I’ve reselected him for this post. I don’t know if it updates on the main post I don’t really use the forums lmao

Guild has been acquired, thank you everyone.