Fury warrior LF guild east coast server transfer

Title says it all. 13/15 naxx experience. Looking to transfer to east coast server.

2 Likes

Hey man find me in game right now drlipschits (Westfall) or disc drlipschits#9385

Sorry edited my name its all lower case in discord

1 Like

Yo man, here is some information about us. Let me know if it sounds like a good fit!

[Chombini] [A-Heartseeker-PvP East]

• 15/15 Naxxramas with single night clears

• One tight knit competitive raid team recruiting for our core

• Plans to continue into BC when launched

• Looking for people who can make raid consistently, perform at a high level and overall enjoy classic

• Schedule: Thursday/Sunday @ 8 PM server time(EST)

• Loot: loot council with representatives from each class

• Overal Info: This is a guild of many former professional gamers from various other games who came together to crush content in an enjoyable fashion. Our goal is to clear fast and efficiently, improving each week but also having fun doing so. If you are looking for a semi-hardcore guild that knows how to have fun then we are the right place for you.

• Message me on discord at djpernicus#8175 or ingame at Pern for more information

[A-Whitemane] 13/15 NAXX Semi-casual Tues/Weds 6-9PST EPGP

About us – ‘ID’ is a semi-Casual raiding guild. Our roster consists of older, experienced hardcore gamers. We are looking to play with others of similar skill and background. while keeping a reasonable amount of play time to balance real life responsibilities like having kids, or a professional job. Our core group raided 6 days a week in retail and obtained many server firsts throughout vanilla - wotlk. This go around we decided to play on a more reasonable schedule and really focus on enjoying the game. I can honestly say it’s a team that I love being a part of. We have built a great community with some great players! We hope to continue our progression into Naxx, but we require some extra bodies!

We raid from 6:00PM to 9:00PM Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

We are currently looking for

1 Mage

1 Warrior

1 Druid

1 Priest

1 Paladin

We use an EPGP loot system with a 20% decay each week.

Expectations - We do not require world buffs but strongly urge them, and the same goes for consumables. We expect players to take raid seriously but not need to devote their lives to the game. No one is going to get yelled at here, it’s a game to have fun with! We have no weekly play time requirements, we only require that you have greater then 80% attendance while simultaneously bringing all required consumables to raid every week. (resist gear and whatnot) Socially, we try to maintain a mature relaxed atmosphere. This means no political, religious, or racial discussions in open forum. Making fun of people you kinda know is, however, always encouraged.

Message me in game or on discord for more info! Disc: Thomar#3875 Blizzard: Thomar#1457

11/15 Naxx Is looking for some new blood. We’re a launch day semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids on Tuesdays and Thursday nights, 7:30pm Eastern until 10:30 eastern.

You can contact us:

Good luck on your search as I throw my guild into the ring:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-the-scarlet-dawn-pagle-1215-naxx-frisat-9p-est/376528

Blackfathom Deepdish is recruiting for core raid Naxx progression 12/15.

Looking for a Mage, Melee DPS (Warriors), and Resto Druid although any class/spec are welcome to apply as we can be flexible.

Raid Schedule:
Naxx on Friday & Sunday 8:00-11:00pm ST
(Optional) BWL GDKP on Wednesday 8:00-11:00pm EST
(Optional) ZG/AQ20 GDKP throughout the week

What we’re about:
Blackfathom Deepdish also known as “the pizza guild”, is a long-standing guild on Mankrik with an amusing and active discord. We focus on a great mix of completing all current content efficiently and cracking jokes between pulls. We enjoy unwinding after raid with other games and encourage folks to be active outside of raiding. Our core focus is P6 content and actively encourage preparedness for TBC. We’re not super sweaty but serious players looking to finish progression before TBC. We use the EPGP loot system.

Expectations:
• Consistency with attendance. Things happen but we expect you to respect everyone’s time and effort.
• Class-specific consumables + all gear enchanted is required.
• Communication & humility. Own your mistakes. Be willing to take constructive criticism. Have a laugh.

Contact
Discord: Nyxta#5594 or Pizzle42#3686 or dygurren#9513
In-game: Noxis or Pizzle or Skaduwee or Raelyn
Battlenet: Nyxta#1298 or Pizzle42#1881 or dygurren#11289 or Melzorz#1950

Blackfathom Deepdish Discord: https://discord.gg/mnTyRCFA

Apply Here: