Fury Warr LF Guild

433 Fury looking to find a raiding guild to push for CE in ny’alotha.

I have 4/8M experience on my Druid / SPriest and would like to main raid on my fury warrior going forward. I just came back to raiding on my Druid/SPriest and the guild I am currently raiding with is not looking to push for CE.

If you are looking for a solid raider who just needs a bit more gear then please do not hesitate to reach out. I am looking for a home and want to push for CE with wherever I end up!

Availability:
Week Days: 6pm to 12pm CST at the latest.

WCL
Warrior: w w w .warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/dekoo#difficulty=4&bybracket=1
Druid: w w w .warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kelthuzad/owlkaboom
SPriest: w w w .warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kelthuzad/fumikage#difficulty=4

BTAG: Owlkaboom#1536

If you’re interested in playing Boomkin/shadow, my guild is looking for more. I’ll add you if you’d like to talk.

Hey, don’t want to throw a big wall of useless text at you so if you’re interested message me at Cyprex#1318 on bnet.

We’re currently 4/8M, 6% on Orgozoa, Horde Bleeding Hollow, raid T/W 9:30p to 12:30 EST

Illidan[H] REWIND 6/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 6/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635