Fury War Looking for Raiding / M+ Guild

Hey there! I’m looking for a chill raiding guild that also does M+ content. I would prefer weekend raid times and I’m based on Sargeras. My war is my main but I also have an 80 ele / resto sham that I would like to bring along.

hey there Poke, we are looking for a core Fury Warrior. if our times work for you I would love to chat!

Hey Vibe! Your raid times are actually perfect for me! I do have a couple questions though!

1. I do like to maintain my social life so I won’t be able to attend every weekend. Whether it’s spending time with my wife or seeing friends / family, RL always comes first to me. This isn’t me saying I will barely raid though. I can 100% commit to 2 weeks a month, with most being 3 and some months I could do all 4 weeks. Would this be an issue?

2. I noticed that the description says it’s a horde guild. Do you guys take alliance players?

Hey there! We are recruiting and currently 6/8N! Definitely would love to try ya out! Proudmoore NA. We do heroics, M+, etc. We are looking for dps and heals currently! Just need to be over 18yo and bring good vibes.

Hey Kaedos! What are you raid times? :thinking:

Tues/Thurs 7p CST

Info on guild

Looking for a home in Azeroth where you can be yourself and have a blast? The Grove is now recruiting!

We’re all about creating a comfortable, drama-free space where every person feels welcome, no matter who you are or how you play. Are you just learning the ropes? Awesome! Seasoned raider with years under your belt? Fantastic! We’ve got a spot for you.

Do you enjoy endgame content? There are those of us in the guild that reach high! We have raiding, M+, maybe even some PVP. A lot of us will even join Brann down in those Delves! If you’re more about casual questing, achievement hunting, or just hanging out and chatting, we’ve got people who enjoy that too!

The Grove is more than just a guild – we’re a community where you can:

• Be yourself in an inclusive, LGBTQIA+ friendly environment
• Learn, grow, and share your skills with others
• Tackle challenging content without the pressure
• Make new friends who are as passionate about WoW as you are

Whether you’re gearing up to tackle the endgame, or just looking for some amazing people to play with, we’d love to have you! Reach out to Kaedos for more info or to join. You must be 18+ years old to join!

Remember, The Grove is where every player grows! :herb:

Your guild sounds awesome, but that’s a tad too early for me, that’s when I get off of work (on days that I’m not swamped).

Well shoot! If you decide you want to join for whatever, feel free to hmu!! :smiley: I am kaedos on discord or Kaedos#11664 on bnet :smiley: cheers <3