Fury war corruption

Hello fellow fury warriors

I was just wondering, is it worth going full twilight devastation build or should I just go for full crit.

Mainly for mythic plus dungeons

I’ve been using TD3 and Severe 9, one 3 and three 2’s.

I had been using TD3, TA2 and Gushing previously, but the RNG of those procs were a bit too much for my liking. Some fights, it would add up to 5-7% of my DPS, others it would be 30-40%.

Stacking Severe provides a much more consistent DPS experience, I swap out a TD3 with IS3 depending on the fights/groups.

1 Like

i think your aiming to around 65% crit, after which you want to go sever.

TD is a nice early start, but takes too much corruption space, so replacing with Sever/Strikethrogh allows a more smoother build. This is with 3xCB.

1 Like

Thanks for ur inputs.

I run 5 Severes 3 and 2 Strikethroughs 3, gonna insert another when I can have it and stay below 40 corruption because hate having to deal with baby girls chasing me trying to explode me into the void.
I ran earlier tonight 4 keys, a 17, an 18, a 19 and a 20 and we timed them all and I had over 100k overall DPS in all but Atal, I don’t know if it’s the optimal setup but it’s the one that I’ve liked the most so far.

3 Likes

TD3 does ridiculous damage if your tank/group is good at pulling large groups. TD3 is a heavy AoE damage source. TD3 will outdamage Rampage on your meter if you pull enough large packs. TD doesn’t do much on single target or on smaller packs.

Infinite Stars is the non stat corruption that hits the hardest in single target fights. I have IS3 and it’s pretty good. It’s probably not strictly optimal though.

Basically stacking Severe III is what you’re supposed to do to min/max Fury right now.