Furios gaze haste buff

So i noticed my furious gaze buff wont stack anymore when i meta with chaotic transformation. Is this as intended and it seems it only changed last reset.

By stack, do you mean having two active at once? If that was ever possible, it certainly wasn’t intended. It should still refresh on the second cast, though.

It stacks the duration, not the amount of Haste.

1 Like

Can confirm that the duration neither stacks nor refreshes currently. That’s a pretty serious change, if intentional, or bug if not.

It does though. If you Eye Beam > Meta > Eye Beam you get 22sec of Furious Gaze (that’s considering the 2 odd seconds you spend with Meta animation and channeling Eye Beam). That’s not to say it’s the correct rotation, which is Eye Beam > Death Sweep > Meta > Death Sweep > Eye Beam.

I do it all the time and I just did it 10s ago. You don’t get 6k Haste, but you get 3k Haste for 24s instead of just 12s.

I literally tested it right before I posted that. If you saw it happen, it’s clearly unreliable.

I’ve really never seen it not happen like, ever.

I’ll re-test it after raid and get some screenies.

`https://imgur.com/a/dQKOcUN

See it there at 19s duration. I tried it several times now and I’ve never seen it not happen. It’s never been unreliable to me at least.

Ok, but I clearly saw it fail to refresh, and the OP is reporting the same. Clearly there’s something going on here.

Are any of you perhaps accidentally interrupting the channel? If you interrupt it too early you don’t get the buff.

I’ll test it again after raid and see if I can replicate it reliably.

I just tested it for 30 mins on the dummies under Zuldazar. It stacks an extra 12 sec to what ever the current timer is for me everytime.

Man, you’ve got more patience than I do. I gave up after 3 Metas, was unable to replicate. I can only assume I either misread it or somehow interrupted it the first time.

I live on the test dummies. Always trying to get the rotation to feel natural and muscle memory :stuck_out_tongue:

My issue is sometimes the value of haste is different and I don’t understand how or why. One minute I’ll get 1100 haste the next 2200. Same gear.

Did you cancel the cast of eyebeam at the last second on one of the casts?

Literally never saw it happen. Maybe you got some other Haste proc on top of it one time and didn’t get it again soon after? Overwhelming Power? Vita Charged?

It’s the same icon. I have no idea what’s going on. I was watching my haste proc and it was confusing.