Funny names you've seen

Hello all, I usually do pop cultural names for my characters but I did hey, why not make it funny for my Dwarf Brewmaster Monk… Needmorebeer was born was born shortly after. I was wondering what funny names you guys have made or seen.

MorgnFearMan

3 Likes

Saw a guy named Pee once

2 Likes

Dumas is the best name in the game.

6 Likes

I have this guy, after a song they used to sing on some morning show. My friends loved it, but I thought it was a bit too stereotypically redneck.

Song goes:
“B double E double are you in, beer run”
There are other lyrics, but I forgot them. Seemed fitting for a Dwarf.

1 Like

After almost 15 years, I’ve seen lots of names that I laughed at, loved and a lot that I thought where distasteful. The only one I can think of however, the one that apparently stuck in my horrible memory, is Leggomyaggro or some spelling of it.

2 Likes

Back in the day, I was going to the AH in Org and I seen someone’s male belf bank alt named Metrosexual. That gave me a good laugh.

A great name/title combo I’ve seen is Dragonslayer Fatnerd.

4 Likes

I have a worgen druid named Captainworgen and a goblin warlock named Fearonimo heh.

1 Like

I hope that worgen has a pirate mog lol

1 Like

The best I have is from another game. Back in dark age of Camelot, when you killed someone in pvp in the battlegrounds it would show who killed who in the chat. I had named my shaman character Damdots. So when I killed someone it would say so and so was killed by Damdots. The offensive spell line was dot based play.

1 Like

No idea, what kind of idiot would use “jokes” as the name of a character of a great parallel world in which you interact with real people? Shamelessness…

My god… it’s terrible. :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Yes, those people are TERRIBLE

No u
/10char

1 Like

Worgen named ‘Freeman’.
Gnome named ‘Niceview’.
Draenei named ‘Wagglethis’.

true facts

Momrider - an old guildy of mine had it. Got reported
Hirtydoe
Milfwrecker - I PM’d the guy and asked him how he hasn’t been reported. His response, "No f’in idea man*

1 Like

Many NPCs in Zandular know my Z Pally by name. She pokes them and they say: Whachuwan

3 Likes

I saw a hunter the other day with the name “shotmypet” i laughed!

4 Likes

I hope his pet’s name was “OlYeller.”

4 Likes

Your bad! How about “Missedme”

3 Likes