Funniest and/or coolest shaman name ever

Insert Grim Reaper raising his hands, and a Reddit thread rises from their grave.

Asking for a friend.

ya realised i posted with the wrong toon XD

I might be a little biased, but I like my shammie’s name.

The best shaman name is someone that was lucky enough to grab “Planet” then did the garrison stuff to get the Captain title.

1 Like

What spec would you be playing?

I need to get better about making toons that play on their title.

I believe their spec is “unsubbed.”

1 Like

This is a good example, though, of a reasonable necro. Its better to have them all in one thread.

Hmm I don’t agree. This topic isn’t exactly important and nobody would have been the wiser if a new thread was created.

…Need I say more?

Just dropping in to say hi

1 Like

I had a shaman named channingtotem I don’t know where he is now

Shammiches

Sweet jeebus, this thread was necro’d like 4 different times since 2020. I sensed a pattern too, it was DKs that were the culprits.

I’m just gonna say it though “Oprahwindfury” is the coolest, most imaginative, most awesomest, most bravest name for a shaman I’ve ever seen in my life. Whoever came up with that deserves 100 beautiful vixens in paradise! #imnotworthy

1 Like

I see that I replied to this thread during one of the (multiple) necros, but I’m still of the mind that this is the best rsham name. :dracthyr_nod:

I am here to say I have one of the best shaman names around.
“Dr.Badvibes at your Disservice”

Mine is kind of pedestrian.

Stevebushami

1 Like

Had Eggshen for a while but lost that name. Went with “Sixdemonbag”. Wind, fire, all that king of thing.

Caneltotem or cameltoes or cameltoed or cameltoad all get you a name change. My shaman is “namechanged”

Frostshock!