Funhouse [H] | NA-PvP (930pm-1am EST) | Semi-Hardcore

Funhouse is a guild whose core is a group of friends who has played together on multiple servers over the last few years and we’re looking forward to building our community in classic!

Our goal is to complete all raid content from MC Through Naxxramas.

Basic Information

Raid Days/Times : Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 630pm-10pm PST (930pm-1am EST). However, it is likely that we will only raid two of those days until the release of ZG due to limited content initially. I expect that we’ll be able to clear MC/BWL in the same night within a few months.
Server NA (likely Central) PVP realm to be decided pending announcement.
Guild Structure : GM and 4 Officers, as well as class leads for Warrior, Mage, Rogue, Hunter, Warlock, and one overall Healer leader.
Transparent loot council : GM, Officers, and class leads will form the loot council. Loot council spreadsheet will be viewable by all members, and you will know where you stand in line for each piece of gear you want before you set foot in the raid, there will be no surprises when someone gets an item. If you disagree with the council’s decision, speak to an officer before raid night.

Expectations

Professions : Engineering is a uniquely beneficial profession in Classic. Having many engineers in the raid can improve DPS dramatically with items like Goblin Sapper Charge, Battle Chicken, and Arcanite Dragonling.
Attendance : Attendance will be tracked via spreadsheet and will be a KEY factor in loot decisions. Members must attend 80% of all raids or higher to maintain the rank of Raider.
Gearing/Consumables : Min/max your pre-bis. Enchants are expected on any item pre-bis or higher. Required consumables vary by class, but are needed for each boss encounter.

Recruitment is currently open for all classes/roles

PM Hoii#5117 on Discord

bumperoni and cheese

it’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s a bump. Hit me up on discord

Are you guys going Premade PVP aswell? :slight_smile:

still recruiting!

To the top!

Recruiting until August 27!

55 days, lads

I used to play with these folks as Brigid and can vouch for the fun times. I prefer alliance/Pve but really want to play with you guys again!