Fun stuff to find in Exiles Reach by exploring

When one first appears on the island, head north along the beach and one will find a curiously familiar skeleton of a meremaid. There’s a dead crab near by and she’s holding an eating utensil.

If one heads west along the shore, across where the magnificent water fall empties into the sea, one will encounter an Ettin that will help you out to return to camp if you wish. However if one keeps going pass him west out to the end of the biggest off shore island one will find a simple survivors camp. Not to mention that back to the shore, further west, one would will find a camp up into the hills above the beach. Recently appears there were survivors here with a fire, a tent, row boat, back pack, ink quill, map and assorted other items.

As previously mentioned in another post, one can find an newly hatched harpy who has been adopted by a shocked bird couple in Harpy Roost. To find the baby, one needs to stop before one goes across the fallen log bridge to save your fellow ship wreck member, one then turns to the southeast to find another fallen log hidden behind the last trees on south side of the trail. The baby harpy and new parents can be found on the edge of the log in a nest.

4 Likes

There’s Tortollans in the underwater cave near the waterfall.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

There’s two more things I found you haven’t mentioned.

There’s strange columns underwater up north past the dead mermaid. It’s nothing special, but interesting since it’s definitely not “ettin style” structure. The second one is on a shore near the structures. I can’t explain it well because it’s really weird. It’s kind of a pipe/fire hydrant/a piece of lighthouse[?] with a bright, shining light coming out.

1 Like

Oh yeah. I knew about, but forgot to mention the Tortollans. They bubble you back down the river. :slight_smile:
Also saw the strange columns, which were interesting, but seemed to just be randomly put in. They’re also hard to get to. Don’t remember the shore structures. Might have to check that out. :slight_smile:

Shoes that are green or better, try finding them in exiles reach…,

2 Likes

^ This. Why in the world were shoes/boots not added to the armor set from there?

The interesting things on the island are nice but it would be nicer if it mattered. What I mean is if the stuff could be interacted with, picked up, gave a buff, something, anything. It doesn’t, it’s just “there”.