"Fun Guy" title and gender pronouns

Its just a pun on fungal and fungi. Changing it erases the joke

30 Likes

This thread is a joke

63 Likes

What, is hard to say …

But who in this forums, you can tell very easy …

1 Like

Two genders in WoW. Barber can change you easily to fit whatever you want.

Also, in WoW, you can flip flop genders without the risk of crippling depression and suicide (that’s not a joke…it’s 100% true and a small Google search will show anyone that’s curious that is is true).

17 Likes

blizzard gave us free gender changes! Just switch homie and get a cute tom boy cute as well uwu

4 Likes

Regardless of intentions, three years in shadowlands would almost certainly crash the game. lol

3 Likes

The people making offensive and insensitive fun of people cant understand that:

-IF someone really self identify as female, they wont make a male character and complain about discrimination. They would enjoy the opportunity to make a female character and try the most to not even hint the possibility they are not female.

To make a thread like this, it is obviously a mockery, yes, but it is also a very powerful show of reason why things apparently “harmless” are used to humiliate others.

8 Likes

Just because you choose a male character doesn’t mean you can’t feel feminine about it, you clearly don’t know how this work.

Not to mention people can feel attached to their character’s prefered body but still want to use the feminine title for them. Titles like Lords of War sounds way cooler than Lady of War for example, i want to keep using my feminine toon while rocking Lord of War title.

2 Likes

Or we just nip the problem in the bud and make all of them gender neutral. That way they are future proof and this discussion can be ended once and for all.

1 Like

And if he wears a hat, no one will see it.

3 Likes

A C C E L E R A T E

You’re spare parts bud

4 Likes

Why are you guys flagging my post? What did I say that was in violation of the CoC?

You don’t have to quote yourself. If anyone was actually interested in what you said, they can always just expand the post.

14 Likes

I should mention you also didn’t have to read it I guess.

2 Likes

And you wonder why people flag your posts…

23 Likes

If they false flag it I don’t understand, I didn’t break any rules. I’m asking for more inclusion, and the developers are in agreement with me… Chill

2 Likes

Except titles never excluded anybody to begin with.

15 Likes

I asked to open up the availability to it. Let female toons use Lord of War, and male toons use Lady of War. Let us choose. and give us nonbinary options.

2 Likes

If you actually bothered to read the post, you would have noticed I agreed with you. But damn if you are not one annoying person.

10 Likes