Fullscreen Flickering

So starting today, my WoW client started flickering whenever I load it, but it only happens in Fullscreen. I’m not sure what triggered it but I’ve never not had my client in full screen, and i’ve never encountered this problem before. I’ve looked up this problem and tried troubleshooting using various listed methods all to no avail. I even tried repairing it via the Battlenet App, and when that didn’t work I uninstalled and reinstalled. Still flickering…im at a loss at this point.

Hi Rasheera

Did you disable fullscreen optimization on the Wow.exe?

Navigate to the Wow folder > retail folder. Down near bottom of list is the Wow.exe W icon. Right click on it then select Properties then Compatibility tab. On that pane look for Disable fullscreen optimizations place a check beside that then Apply change.

If you have done that (or it doesn’t help) we should take a look at a DXDiag report next.

The second section of page has DXDiag report instructions - we don’t require the MSinfo report.

That will be a wall of text. If you have issues pasting on the Forum here go ahead and put it up on pastebin.com. Provide the link code portion of the URL - example below.

(The green bold portion of the link: https://pastebin.com/**Qk28Ed1P**)

Along with the steps above, we’d recommend testing with each of the graphics API’s that’s supported for your computer. This setting can be found in the Advanced section of the game settings.